We’ve been seeing a lot of remote teams join Dropmark recently, especially with the ongoing Covid-19 crisis. Whether you are new to Dropmark or new to working remotely, we thought we’d share some resources to help you and your team remain productive during this trying time.
Here’s where to get started:
- Use Dropmark as a creative database
- Closing the feedback loop
- How to use Dropmark as an archive
- Presentations on Dropmark
- Bookmarking made beautiful
- How we use Dropmark to design Dropmark
As a remote-friendly team ourselves, we designed Dropmark Teams to make collaboration easy and highly visual. With all your resources in one place, there’s no time wasted endlessly scrolling or scrambling across multiple platforms. It’s easy to use whether your colleagues are in the same office or across different time zones.
How do teams use Dropmark to get things done? Here are a few of our favorite interviews from real teams using Dropmark every day:
- How Trade Coffee gets things done
- How the Wimpy Kid team gets things done
- How Larssen & Amaral gets things done
- How Zero Studios get things done
- How JUNIQE gets things done
- Remote: Office Not Required - a book by Basecamp founders Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson.
- OMG I’m working remotely, now what?! - a collection of online resources by Benedikt Lehnert.
- Remote Work FAQs - curated knowledge from the remote community by Arc.
If your team is new to Dropmark, send us a note to email@example.com and we’ll give you 3 months free to get you started.