Joining Chrome and Firefox, our new browser extension is now available for Safari. It took a little longer than we expected for approval by Apple, but we hope you’re agree the update is worth the wait!
To recap what’s new:
- We said goodbye to the previous version’s sidebar and now things are fully integrated with the browser. This means the extension should now work on every site.
- Capture full page screenshots for future reference!
- Select thumbnails and images from the images available on the current page.
- Right-click anywhere on a page to add links, images, and text to Dropmark.
- Drag an image or link and a Dropmark dropzone will slide out from the right side of your screen. Magic!
- Duplicate detection! We now alert you if you’re adding a link that’s already been added.
For a quick visual tour of the new extension see: https://www.dropmark.com/extension/welcome
If you previously had the Safari extension installed, it should automatically update for you. Otherwise you can click here to install.